Scott is a proven superintendent who has successfully completed complex buildings with very aggressive schedules. With his vast knowledge of construction, Scott can take a pragmatic approach to problem solving. In addition to Scott’s professional abilities, he is adaptable to new situations and is able to gain the confidence of owners, subcontractors and his crews. One of Scott’s unique traits is his “people skills”; owners, subcontractors and our employees enjoy working with Scott and quickly gain confidence in his ability to provide a quality finished product.
- Graham Automotive Audi Renovation
- Minnehaha County Jail Expansion
- Sanford 32nd & Ellis Clinic and Lewis Store
- Sanford Heart Hospital
- Sanford Ortho Expansion + Medical Suites
- Sanford Van Demark Vertical Expansion
- Timpte Trailers, Inc.
- Vance Thompson Vision
- Wal-Mart Northwest Sioux Falls
- Wal-Mart South Sioux Falls
- Workplace IT Building and Parking Garage Remodel