LEED / Green Construction
Building a better environment
Henry Carlson Construction is committed to Green Construction techniques and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification. We can construct your building to be both good for your business and our environment. Benefits of LEED certification include reduced environmental impacts, improved occupant health and productivity, public statement of organizational values, and a reduction in building operating expenses. Our LEED accredited project team analyzes each project with respect to the six major LEED categories: sustainable sites, water efficiency, energy and atmosphere, materials and resources, indoor environmental quality and innovation in design. Our team works with the architect during the design phase to identify the most sensible LEED credits for each project.
Examples of our LEED certified projects include:
- Vance Thompson Vision – Sioux Falls
- USD Wellness Center -Vermillion, SD
- Cherapa Place – Sioux Falls, SD
- Raven Corporate Headquarters- Sioux Falls, SD
- Heartland Consumers Power District – Madison, SD
- The Maroney Rural Learning Center – Howard, SD.
- SDSU Sanford-Jackrabbit Athletic Complex – Brookings, SD,
- Augustana University Science Complex – Sioux Falls, SD
- Flandreau Santee Tribal Health Clinic – Flandreau, SD.
Call us today at 605-336-2410 to learnmore about Henry Carlson’s LEED construction options, or contact us HERE